Massage Oil Body Butter CandlePosted November 14 2014
I love massage oil candles because it is so versatile. The beauty of this massage oil candles is not just the 100% all natural ingredients it contains but it is so awesome as a body butter and massage oil.
The 100% soy wax allows you to use it as a body butter while solid. It goes on the skin smooth and rich. The scent last thru-out the day. The butter adds just enough moisture to the skin without leaving it oily.
Using as a massage oil is when things really get good. The oils are great for the body and always warm to the touch while burning. The sensual oils can be pour on the skin giving a relaxing and exotic effect.
Coconut oil and Liquid Shea butter are part of the exotic blend of oils in this amazing creation. These oils are known to be excellent for the skin.
Lastly you can just enjoy the glow and aroma of the natural burning candle.
Check out my website (www.npocreations.com) and choose over a delightful 13 different scents that range from exotic, fruity, masculine, musky, relaxing, uplifting, baby powder and much much more.
Listed below are some of the ingredients and their remarkable benefits.
Benefits of Soy Wax:
- Soy candles do not release harmful carcinogens.
- Soy candles do not produce black soot-leaving residue on furnishings
- Soy candles burn substantially longer and more uniform that their paraffin counterparts.
- Soy candles promote the care of our environment by utilizing plants that are not depleted.
- Soy candles are water soluble for easy cleanup and biodegradable, reducing landfill.
- Soy candles are non-toxic, and do not contain any pesticides or herbicides.
- Soy candles contribute to the reduction of our dependency on crude oil.
- Soy is rich in Vitamin E, reported benefits include help in the relief of skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, cracked skin, cracked heels and rough cuticles.
Benefits of Coconut oil:
- Coconut oil has been demonized in the past because it contains saturated fat. In fact, coconut oil is one of the richest sources of saturated fat known to man, with almost 90% of the fatty acids in it being saturated.
- Many people are using it for cosmetic purposes and to improve the health and appearance of their skin and hair.
- Traditionally, coconut oil has been praised and popularized for its anti-aging properties.
- Like coconuts themselves, coconut oil is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair, along with a wide range of other essential activities within the body.
- The best property of coconut oil that makes it so beneficial for skin is that it does not become rancid. When you apply it on the skin, it can work for a longer time, unlike many other oils, without it getting rancid. Due to these various beneficial properties of coconut oil it is used as an important ingredient in several skin care creams.
Watch a short video of how I demonstrate how to use the massage oil candle.