PEPPERMINT NATURAL TOOTHPASTE (1.7oz)
Conventional toothpaste such as Colgate total contains an antibacterial chemical called triclosan, which has been linked to concerns over anifibiotic resistance and endocrine disruption. endocrine disrupting chemicals are a serious concern, as they can promote a wide variety of health problems, including: breast. ovarian, prostate, and testicular cancer.
Fluoride is another common chemical in conventional toothpaste. Fluoride is a toxic industrial waste product that is a poison to your body even in trace amounts.
This Natural toothpaste has simple ingredients that are so beneficial to your overall oral hygiene health.
- Peppermint Essential- Researchers have found that peppermint EO is extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, the bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can cause gum disease.
- Clove Essential Oil- Has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to relieve tooth pain. Clinical research demonstrated that clove inhibits many pathogenic bacteria. In the past, dentists have used close to disinfect disturbed root canals, since clove has moderately strong germicidal properties. a recent study showed that clove EO has a particular ability to inhibit the growth of mutant and wild stains of bacteria, which is just wonderful!
- Turmeric- With several studies connecting turmeric and oral cancer treatment and prevention. One of the more recent studies indicates turmeric can reverse precancerous changes in the mouth. Recently, researchers revealed that nanoparticles loaded with turmeric extract could actually kill oral cancer cells that had proven resistant to chemotherapy treatment.
- Coconut Oil- Research even shows that massaging coconut oil into your gums for about 10 minutes daily (continued for three weeks) significantly reduces decay-causing Streptococcus mutans as well as plague.
- Baking Soda- The primary virtues of baking soda are that it neutralizers acids and that if acts as a very good cleanser and deodorizer. Baking soda is nontoxic and mild enough for the soft tissues of the gums, tongue and mouth. It's one of the least abrasive cleansers on tooth enamel, much less than the silicas or dicalcium phosphates that are common to many toothpastes. Baking soda neutralizes odors and bad tastes instead of just covering them up with a stronger scent and taste, The buffering action also helps maintain a stable pH balance in the mouth.
- Hydrogen Peroxide- Great mouth wash kills germs and a natural teeth whitening.