PEPPERMINT NATURAL CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE (1.7oz)
Conventional toothpaste such as Colgate total contains an antibacterial chemical called triclosan, which has been linked to concerns over antibiotic resistance and endocrine disruption. Endocrine disrupting chemicals are a serious concern, as they can promote a wide variety of health problems, including breast. ovarian, prostate, and testicular cancer.
Fluoride is another common chemical in conventional toothpaste. Fluoride is a toxic industrial waste product that is a poison to your body even in trace amounts.
This Natural toothpaste has simple ingredients that are so beneficial to your overall oral hygiene health.
- Peppermint Essential- Researchers have found that peppermint EO is extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, the bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can cause gum disease.
- Clove Essential Oil- Has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to relieve tooth pain. Clinical research demonstrated that clove inhibits many pathogenic bacteria. In the past, dentists have used close to disinfect disturbed root canals, since clove has moderately strong germicidal properties. a recent study showed that clove EO has a particular ability to inhibit the growth of mutant and wild strains of bacteria, which is just wonderful!
- Bentonite Clay- removes plaque without causing damage to the gums or teeth. Being a naturally occurring volcanic ash, the clay has sodium bicarbonate extracts
- Active Charcoal- Have your teeth become stained from coffee, tea, wine or berries? Activated charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth, helping prevent cavities, bad breath, and gum disease.
- Coconut Oil- Research even shows that massaging coconut oil into your gums for about 10 minutes daily (continued for three weeks) significantly reduces decay-causing Streptococcus mutans as well as the plague.